TDI uses the finest materials, the best craftsmanship, and most up to date technology to produce HDPE pipes that exceed expectations. Our versatile pipes have many uses including the transportation of potable water, gases, chemicals, distribution lines, sewage and drainage lines. In addition, electrical and telecom ducting, waste disposal, bore wells, irrigation and sprinkler systems are also possible with our pipes.
Specs of our High Density Polyethylene Pipes
The manufacturing and supply of HDPE pipes for all water supply, drainage, and sewage uses. As well as oil and gas applications.
- Sizes ranging from 16mm – 1200mm
- Pressure Grades PN4 – PN25
- Swarfless Perfect Edge suitable for welding and Pipe Fittings
- Complying with many International standards such as: DIN8074, DIN 8075, ISO4427, ISO4437.
- Meeting specific customer requirements for desired application.